Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm back!!!

Well it's been quite a while since the last post but I guess that's life. It tends to get in the way every now and then. Yesterday Enzo went to the vet to get his nails trimmed and dremeled. He 100% hates this and I feel really bad for pinning him down while the vet tech does her thing.

But when all is said and done he gets lots of pets and cookies. One thing I did forget, when Enzo and I were walking into the vets office we both heard a cry coming from a red Jeep Cherokee. I looked inside and saw a toddler and a child. The toddlers hair was pasted to his head and wasn't very happy. The windows were barely cracked!!! Make a long story short, a big tattooed biker was calling the PBSO and reporting this. The owner of the car ended up coming out of a dry cleaner with about 20 shirts and when confronted by us, told us to F-OFF! The biker guy jumped over some hedges to pound this guy and the guy jumped in his jeep and tore off.
I wish Enzo wasn't an old man because in his day all I would have to say was "Get Em" and the guy would have a nice LOVE BITE from Mr. Enzo Rottweiler. It' hard to believe in this day and age that STUPID people still breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment