Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why, Oh Why does my Golden like to roll in poop?

My Golden Max (aka Mookies) will roll in just about anything, live or dead. But the worst is poop! Max just has a grand old time running around the yard to find the right spot or in this case pile of poop.

He starts with a long sniff. Sort of what some one does with a good glass of wine. Then he turns his head to the side and works his upper part of his body into the spot. He then twists onto his back and wriggles and squiggles, chuffing and snorting his approval. When all of this is done, he gets up, has a good shake and looks for me or my wife. Once spotted, he makes a bee line for us with his "golden smile". (Golden owners know what I'm talking about)

He wants to share his new found stank with us by putting in paws on our laps and then burying his head in our chests.
Poor guy just doesn't understand that essence or Rottweiler is not attractive. If you ask Max he'll tell you the stinky-stankier the better and that you don't know what you’re missing.

I beg to differ my furry friend. I beg to differ...

No comments:

Post a Comment